Charleston / Columbia / Greenville-Spartanburg / Myrtle Beach, SC – Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented BAE Systems in the leasing of 281,000 square feet of industrial space at 175 McQueen Boulevard in Summerville.
- Markus Kastenholz represented Premier Medical of SC, LLC in the leasing of 8,867 square feet of medical office space at 5880 Rivers Avenue in North Charleston.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Physicians Mutual in the leasing of 3,563 square feet of office space at 7410 Northside Drive in North Charleston.
- Tripp Bradley represented the seller, Coastal Carolina National Bank, and Craig Waites represented the buyer, Huger Senate Hotel Associates, LLC, in the sale of 1.34 acres of land at 1043 Huger Street in Columbia for $1,850,000.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented The Donald R. Tomlin, Jr. Special Master Trust in the sale of 110 acres of land at I-77 & I-26 in Cayce to Rice Beans and Potatoes, LLC for $1,500,000.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Columbia Three Associates, LLC in the lease renewal of 50,000 square feet of industrial space at 128 McQueen Street in West Columbia to Carolina Container LLC.
- Craig Waites represented Hospital Services, Inc. in the sale of a 33,500-square-foot industrial building at 2761 The Boulevard in Columbia to The Boulevard Investors, LLC for $1,250,000.
- Craig Waites represented Solara Investments LLC in the purchase of 0.72 acres of land at 1025 Huger Street in Columbia.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Lady Street Office Complex, LLC in the lease of 12,984 square feet of office space at Capitol Station, 1330 Lady Street in Columbia to South Carolina Commission on Indigent Defense.
- Marshall Hoefer and Tommy Tapp, CPM represented South Lake Perry Properties, Inc. in the sale of a 9,100-square-foot office building at 807 South Lake Drive in Lexington to Veritas Health Group.
- Tripp Bradley represented Mavis Discount Tires in the purchase of 1.4 acres of land on Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
- Henry Roe represented RealOp Investments, LLC in the lease of 8,338 square feet of office space at the Tower at 1301 Gervais in Columbia to Companion Professional Services dba TM Floyd.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented BV DRP Synergy LLC in the lease of 6,937 square feet of office space at 250 Berryhill Road in Columbia to SC School for the Deaf and Blind.
- Henry Roe represented RealOp Investments, LLC in the lease of 4,090 square feet of office space at the Tower at 1301 Gervais in Columbia to McGuire Woods, LLP.
- Craig Waites represented Circle K Stores, Inc. in the sale of 0.68 acres of land at 7800 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
- Ryan McCue represented Pet Med Mobile of Columbia LLC in the sale of 0.4 acres of land at 2817 Augusta Road in West Columbia to GGH, LLC. The site is under development for a new Precision Tune Auto Care service facility to be its 7th location in the greater Columbia area.
- Rox Pollard represented Foltex USA in the purchase of an office property at 10 Woodcross Drive in the Harbison area in Columbia for their corporate offices.
- Tripp Bradley and Crawford Prezioso represented Joenan Investments, LLC in the sale of a 2,500-square-foot office building at 7223 St. Andrews Road in Irmo to MAN CO, LLC.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the disposition of 33.03 acres of land on Main Street in Abbeville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall, SIOR and David Cuda represented One World Technologies in the lease of 350,490 square feet of industrial space at 1201 Woods Chapel Road in Duncan.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Brunelle Properties in the lease renewal of 25,000 square feet of retail space at 508 N. Main Street in Greer to Quality Foods.
- Dillon Swayngim represented BHI Energy | Power Services LLC in the leasing of 22,000 square feet of industrial space at 110 Prosperity Boulevard in Piedmont.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented US REIF ICP South Carolina, LLC in the lease of 17,330 square feet of office space at 2 Independence Point in Greenville to United Healthcare.
- Greyson Furnas represented PASI, Inc. in the sale of a 10,154-square-foot commercial building at 5401 N. Main Street in Cowpens to DDR Properties Inc.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented TCC Venture, LLC in the sale of 1.18 acres of land on Highway 417 in Mauldin to Patton Development SC, LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Greenland Drive Associates, LLC in the purchase of 6,410 square feet of office space at 49 Greenland Drive.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Vine, LLC in the sale of a 4,523-square-foot office building at 10 Williams Street in Greenville to Williams Street Holdings, LLC.
- Dillon Swayngim, Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented the seller, Cat Real Estate Holdings, LLC, and the buyer, Lendall Lake, LLC, in the investment sale of a 4,879-square-foot industrial building at 155 Dexter Road in Spartanburg.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented New Market Anderson LLC in the lease of 1,600 square feet of retail space at 651 Highway 28 Bypass in Anderson to Smoke Stars Vape and Smoke.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented New Market Fairview, LLC in the lease of 1,400 square feet of retail space at 655 Fairview Road in Simpsonville to My Pet’s Wellness.
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Rox Pollard represented M.E.P.N.J. LTD PARTNERSHIP in the lease of 2,429 square feet of retail space at 106 Sayebrook Parkway in Myrtle Beach to Simply Mac, Inc., 1,500 square feet to Crumbl Cookies and 1,500 square feet to European Wax Center.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Ultratan, Inc. in the leasing of 1,560 square feet of retail space at Highway 17 & 11th Avenue in North Myrtle Beach.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2020 brokerage volume exceeded $533 million, which included over 456 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 16 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers | South Carolina’s staff hold 49 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.