Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented MSG Portside LLC in the lease of 29,195 square feet of industrial space at Portside Distribution Center, 140 Portside Park Drive in Summerville to RPM Warehouse SC, LLC.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented LIDL US Operations LLC in the leasing of a 25,480-square-foot retail building at 1118 Bowman Road in Mount Pleasant.
- Patrick Nealon represented Iron Bridge Crossfit in the leasing of 8,420 square feet of retail space at 1935 Belgrade Avenue in Charleston.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented DHL in the leasing of 7,102 square feet of office space at 5955 Core Road in North Charleston.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented James C. Judy in the lease of 42,000 square feet of industrial space at 1041 Ponderosa Point Drive in Columbia to Metso Outotec USA, Inc.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented BV DRP Synergy LLC in the lease renewal of 23,831 square feet of office space at 111 Executive Center Drive in Columbia to South Carolina State Board for Technical and Comprehensive Education.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Interstate Associated Investors in the lease of 18,000 square feet of industrial space at 200 Commerce Drive NE in Columbia to PGW Auto Glass LLC.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented HPT Sunbelt Portfolio, LLC in the lease renewal of 14,110 square feet of office space at 1320 Main Street in Columbia to Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financing, LLC.
- Henry Roe represented St. Andrews, LLC in the lease renewal of 6,825 square feet of office space at 220 Stoneridge Drive in Columbia to Siemens Corp.
- Craig Waites represented the seller, Twenty-Nineteen Park Associates, and Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented the buyer, Old Fitz, LLC, in the sale of a 6,150-square-foot office building at 2019 Park Street in Columbia.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented BD Management, LLC in the sale of a 5,000-square-foot office building at 1825 Gadsden Street in Columbia to N&S Real Estate, LLC.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Glen 1441 LLC in the lease renewal of 4,355 square feet of office space at 1441 Main Street in Columbia to Scott and Company, LLC.
- Henry Roe represented St. Andrews, LLC in the lease renewal of 3,151 square feet of office space at 220 Stoneridge Drive in Columbia to USC School of Medicine Educational Trust.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented Gervais Street Associates in the lease renewal of 2,224 square feet of office space at 1411 Gervais Street in Columbia to SC Council of Competitiveness.
- Richard Barrett, MCR represented Forrester Drive Greenville LLC in the lease renewal of 60,000 square feet of industrial space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to Woodward FST.
- Frank Hammond, CPM, CCIM represented One Augusta Group Holding Company in the sale of 3.2 acres of land at 6420 Calhoun Memorial Highway in Easley to ATC 101 Holdings LLC for $850,000.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented U.S. REIF ICP South Carolina in the lease of 3,435 square feet of office space at 3 Independence Pointe in Greenville to The Hiring Group LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented S&S Services Group in the leasing of 2,078 square feet of office space at 10 Patewood Drive in Greenville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Kimco in the lease of 1,580 square feet of retail space at 27 S Pleasantburg Drive to Home Decor.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Inman Investment Properties in the purchase of 88.89 acres of land on Highway 292 and Mitchell Farm Road in Inman for $1,606,000.
- Frank Hammond, CPM, CCIM represented SH Real Estate LLC in the purchase of 11.55 acres of land at 31 Patewood Drive in Greenville for $7,404,000.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2020 brokerage volume exceeded $533 million, which included over 456 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 17 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers | South Carolina’s staff hold 49 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn