Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Kristie Roe, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented Beers Millwork LLC in the leasing of a 5,680-square-foot office space at 486 Wando Park Boulevard in Mount Pleasant.
- Kristie Roe, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented American Health Imaging of South Carolina, LLC in the leasing of a 4,438-square-foot office space at 1117 Highway 41 in Mount Pleasant.
- Kristie Roe, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented Bard Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers, LLC in the leasing of a 1,971-square-foot office space at 45 Isabella Street in Charleston.
- Patrick Nealon represented More Space Place in the leasing of a 1,898-square-foot retail space at 1113 Market Center Boulevard in Mount Pleasant.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Vance Tudor in the sale of 0.7 acres of land at 3618 Cheatham Street in North Charleston to Mummert Financial LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented CVS SC Distribution LLC in the leasing of 167,500 square foot of industrial space at 1413 Lovers Lane in Augusta, GA.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease renewal of 152,945 square feet of industrial space at 1235 Commerce Drive in Lugoff to Dana Off Highway Products LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease renewal of 67,491 square feet of industrial space at 30 Commerce Boulevard in Ridgeway to Qualex Manufacturing, LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease renewal of 54,073 square feet of industrial space at 3130 Bluff Road in Columbia to China Jushi USA Corp.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Park Place 440, LLC in the lease of 1,550 square feet of office space at Park Place, 440 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce to Atlantic Railways Company, LLC.
- Ryan McCue represented A3 Timberlands LLC in the sale of 10.99 acres of land at Hollifield Road & Old Eastover Road in Eastover.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented DHL in the leasing of a 131,615-square-foot industrial space at 1601 Poplar Drive in Greer.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Vitesco Technologies USA, Inc. in the sale of a 68,500-square-foot industrial building at 400 S. Nelson Drive in Fountain Inn to Bell, Garrett, Lathem, LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented SunCap Property Group in the purchase of 22 acres of land on New Hope Road in Spartanburg.
- Dillon Swayngim represented The Timothy L. Cantrell Revocable Trust in the sale of a 12,960-square-foot industrial building at 112 John Dodd Road in Spartanburg to Upward Lease, LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented LICAR, LLC in the lease of 5,189 square feet of office space at 3 Research Drive in Greenville to Vetronix Research Corporation.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented DigitalThinker, Inc. in the purchase of a 1,858 square foot office building at 416 SE Main Street in Simpsonville.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2020 brokerage volume exceeded $533 million, which included over 456 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 16 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers | South Carolina’s staff hold 49 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn