Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Paige Bryant and Craig Waites represented 1509 W. Palmetto, LLC in the sale of a 1,352-square-foot office building at 1509 W. Palmetto Street in Florence to Florence Investment Properties, LLC.
- Ryan McCue represented the buyer in the purchase of 128.8 acres at 172 Harbort Road in Eastover.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the sale of 122 acres on Blackberry Road in Gadsden.
- Rox Pollard represented Realty Income Corporation in the sale of 1 acre of land at 3011 Washington Road in Augusta, GA for $1,025,000.
- Tommy Tapp, CPM represented Shaw Family Company in the lease of 2,450 square feet of office space at 1518 Pickens Street in Columbia to Candela Eye Care.
- Scott Burgess, MBA, Lance Byars, MRED and Hector Mendoza represented Pruitt Corporation of America in the lease of 3,500 square feet of retail space at 2900 N. Main Street in Anderson to Casa Fuentes.
- Scott Burgess, MBA, Lance Byars, MRED and Hector Mendoza represented Poinsett Plaza LLC in the lease of 3,700 square feet of retail space at 104 S. Main Street in Greenville to Maestro Bistro & Dinner Club LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Bickmann Properties, LLC in the purchase of 5,900 square feet of office space at 30 Pointe Circle in Greenville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall represented Margaret Cleveland Pomeroy Trust in the sale of 41 acres of land on Fairforest Clevedale Road in Spartanburg to Tindall Corporation.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 8 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff holds 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.