Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Tommy Tapp, CPM represented Bingham Properties, LLC in the lease of 2,000 square feet of office space at Brookland Place, 1300 12th Street in Cayce to Premirus Corporation.
- Tommy Tapp, CPM represented Southern First Bank in the lease of 2,350 square feet of office space at 190 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce to Stewart Title Guaranty Company.
- Ryan McCue represented the buyer in the purchase of 64.43 acres of recreational land at 798 Burroughs Road in Camden.
- Ryan McCue represented Long Branch Farm Nursery in the purchase of 58.48 acres of land on Mt. Zion Church Road in Eastover.
- Alia Bostaji represented Dialek, LLC in the sale of the Sulaf Hotel at 4970 Kyngs Heath Road in Kissimmee, FL to The Teale, LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented A Self Storage-Columbia LLC in the sale of an 18,000-square-foot industrial building at 1220 Cook Street in Columbia to 1220 Cook, LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease of 81,295 square feet of industrial space at 2630 Highway 15 South in Sumter to Sumter Nutritionals, LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Amcor in the sublease of 100,000 square feet of industrial space at 1080 Jenkins Brothers Road in Blythewood to China Jushi USA.
- Allen Wilkerson, SIOR and Henry Roe represented the Central Carolina Realtors Association in the sale of its 3,300-square-foot office building located at 1717 St. Julian Place in Columbia.
- Richard Barrett, MCR, Brannan Hudson, Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Kinney Hill Associates in the lease of 11,300 square feet of industrial flex space at 100 Corporate Center Drive in Spartanburg to Global Transport Solutions LLC.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented BIG-RL Crosspointe Plaza, LLC in leasing 1,500 square feet of retail space at 820 Woods Crossing in Greenville to Nail Story.
- Brantley Anderson, Taylor Allen, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Riverstone Properties in the lease of 5,754 square feet of office space at 75 Beattie Place in Greenville to Dority & Manning, PA.
- Brantley Anderson, Taylor Allen, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Grace Hill in leasing 10,468 square feet of office space at 300 Executive Center Drive in Greenville.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 14 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff hold 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.