Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented The Beebe Family, LP in the sale of a 2.3-acre parcel at 4234 Ladson Road in Summerville.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented First Student, Inc. in the leasing of 7,200 square feet of industrial space at 5850 Fort Dorchester Road in North Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Sams East LLC in the leasing of 144,968 square feet of industrial space at 537 Omni Industrial Boulevard in Summerville.
- Kristie Roe, SIOR CCIM, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented Lowcountry Wellness Center in the leasing of 3,732 square feet of office space at 1941 Savage Road.
- Kristie Roe, SIOR CCIM, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented Liberty Office, LLC in the lease of 3,075 square feet of office space at 151 Meeting Street in Charleston to Saxton and Stump, LLC.
- Kristie Roe, SIOR CCIM represented James V. Davis, Jr., LLC in the sale of a 4,000-square-foot flex building at 2135 NAD Road in North Charleston to AMA Properties, L.P.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Reger Holdings LLC in the purchase of a 388,000-square-foot industrial building at 2500 Rowesville Road in Orangeburg for $7,500,000.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease renewal of a 39,000-square-foot industrial space for L&L Products Inc. at 1025 Technology Drive in West Columbia.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Gerald L. Stimple in the lease of 88,983 square feet of industrial space at 809 Bookman Road in Elgin to Trane US, Inc.
- Ryan McCue represented the purchaser in the acquisition of 91.86 acres of land on Sandhill Road in Eastover.
- Craig Waites and Paige Bryant represented the seller, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and Rox Pollard represented the buyer, STG Properties, in the sale of a 3,225-square-foot retail building at 165 Columbiana Drive.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented 130 State Street Properties, LLC (landlord) in the lease of retail space at 132 State Street in West Columbia to West Point Coins, LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Oasis Land Management, Inc. in the sale of 1 acre of land at 2045 Anita Drive in Spartanburg to SNDD LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Michelin North America Inc in the lease of 663,821 square feet of industrial space at Citypark Loop in Houston, TX.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Lee Spa Nails in the leasing of 2,855 square feet of retail space at 401 E. Stone Avenue in Greenville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Hunt Hendrix & Carter Investments, LLC in the lease renewal of 5,342 square feet of retail space at 400 S Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville to Honey Baked Ham Company.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Woodruff Road SC LLC in the lease of 1,716 square feet of retail space at 1118 Woodruff Road in Greenville to Edgewood Baking, LLC.
- Taylor Allen, CCIM, Brantley Anderson and Bailey Tollison represented Riverstone Properties in the lease of 5,754 square feet of office space at 75 Beattie Place in Greenville to Dority & Manning, PA.
- Taylor Allen, CCIM, Brantley Anderson and Bailey Tollison represented the landlord, CAPROCQ GREENVILLE, LLC, and the tenant, Insight Global LLC, in the leasing of 6,497 square feet of office space at 15 S. Main Street in Greenville.
- Taylor Allen, CCIM, Brantley Anderson and Bailey Tollison represented Hair Club for Men LLC in the leasing of 3,088 square feet of office space at 777 Lowndes Hill Road in Greenville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented ThyssenKrupp Supply Chain Services NA, Inc. in the leasing of 102,560 square feet of industrial space at 160 National Avenue in Spartanburg.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented Drew-Haley Enterprises in the sale of 23,619 square feet of warehouse space at 1900-1902 Suber Road in Greer to PiperP, LLC.
- D. Ralph Settle, II represented Arlington Properties, Inc. in the purchase of 6 acres of land at 728 N. Church Street in Spartanburg.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 14 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff hold 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.