Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Kristie Roe, CCIM SIOR, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented ECS Southeast LLP in the leasing of 9,950 square feet of office space at 5935 Rivers Avenue in North Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Select Care Pharmacy in the leasing of 3,875 square feet of industrial space at 480 Jessen Lane in Wando.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease of 94,680 square feet of industrial space at 100 Perfection Way in Timmonsville to OTR Wheel Engineering.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease of 50,000 square feet of industrial space at 995 Old York in Chester to Ring Container Technologies.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease of 23,636 square feet of industrial space at 3430 Platt Springs Road in West Columbia to Hahl Inc.
- Crawford Prezioso and Mary Winter Teaster represented ASAP Holdings in the sale of an 8,200-square-foot office building at 100 Kaminer Way Parkway in Columbia to Cedar Mountain Properties, LLC.
- Tommy Tapp represented Shaw Family Company in the lease of 2,450 square feet of office space at 1518 Pickens Street in Columbia to Healthy Eyes on Pickens.
- Tommy Johnson represented Park Place 440, LLC in the lease of 2,284 square feet of office space at 440 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce to Sizemore, Inc.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the sale of 30 acres at Cedar Springs & South Main Street in Abbeville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented GSP North America in the leasing of 55,963 square feet of industrial space at 2725 New Cut Road in Spartanburg, bringing the 171,727-square-foot building to full occupancy.
- Dillon Swayngim and Ralph Settle of Colliers in Spartanburg and Don Moss and Chris Neal of Colliers in Charlotte represented Cardin Foods in the purchase of a 48,000-square-foot industrial building at 4950 Orchard Park Boulevard in Spartanburg for $1,250,000.
- Greyson Furnas represented Ontop Inc. in the sale of a 4,000-square-foot retail building at 4500 Highway 81 North in Anderson to Karim Ali for $2,070,000.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Hughes Investments, Inc. in the lease of 3,400 square feet of restaurant outparcel space at 2100 Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greenville to Fratello’s Restaurant LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Welltower OM Group LLC in the lease of 3,251 square feet of office space at 10 Enterprise Boulevard in Greenville to Express Pediatric Care PA.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Brunelle Properties in the sale of a 1,700-square-foot office building at 10 West Stone Avenue in Greenville to Moe-Rizon, LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Whitaker TR, LLC in the sale of 8 acres of land on Hawkins Road in Travelers Rest to Palmetto State Capital LLC
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 15.5 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff hold 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.