Charleston / Columbia / Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented Landbank, LLC in the sale of 156 acres of land at Carolina Forest in Myrtle Beach for $7,432,822.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented MUSC in the purchase of 87acres of land in Indian Land, SC for $10,250,000.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR represented Vault 7870, LLC in the sale of a 3,850-square-foot building at 7870 Farr Street in Charleston.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Gerald L. Stimple in the lease renewal and expansion of 148,983 square feet of industrial space at 809 Bookman Road in Elgin for DSV Solutions LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented North Columbia Ventures LLC in the lease of 30,000 square feet of industrial space at 120 Northpoint Court in Blythewood for JC Dispersions LLC.
- Rox Pollard represented Klong Spears Creek Property, LLC in the sale of a 10,500-square-foot warehouse on 2.95 acres at 4747 Percival Road in Columbia to Spring Valley Heating and Air.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Park Place 440, LLC in the lease of 3,405 square feet of office space at Park Place, 440 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce for LRADAC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Ralph Settle represented Three Bees, LLC in the sale of 76 acres of land at 1939 John Dodd Road in Spartanburg to Mark III Properties, Inc.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Kenco Logistics Services, LLC in the leasing of 163,680 square feet of industrial space at 405 Apple Valley Road in Duncan.
- Dillon Swayngim represented Bmarko Structures, LLC in the leasing of 86,310 square feet of industrial space at 3309 Laurens Road in Greenville.
- Dillon Swayngim represented Nestle in the leasing of 30,000 square feet of industrial space at 110-112 Chellelin Drive in Gaffney.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Aircond Corporation in the leasing of 10,000 square feet of industrial space at 14 Carlisle Drive in Simpsonville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Lee Spa Nails LLC in the leasing of 2,337 square feet of retail space at Milestone Plaza, 3619 Pelham Road in Greenville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented CAPROCQ GREENVILLE, LLC in the lease of 1,287 square feet of retail space at Wells Fargo Center, 15 S. Main Street in Greenville to Byrd Cookie Company of Savannah, LLC.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 15.5 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff hold 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.