Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Danny Bonds and Taylor Wolfe represented Broad Brook – CT, LLC in the lease of 1,297 square feet of retail space at 1340 Knox Abbott Drive to Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, LLC.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the sale of 94.3 acres on Willie Wilson Road in Eastover, Richland County.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the sale of 233.22 acres on McKnight Road in Lynchburg, Lee County.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall represented Blythewood Development & RS Holdings LLC in the sale of 1.45 acres on Blythewood Road for $925,000. Craig Waites represented the buyer, Sharpe Operating Properties, LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Apex Bank in the sale of 1.1 acres at 5630 Highway 76 in Pendleton to Enigma Corporation.
- Taylor Allen, CCIM, Brantley Anderson and Bailey Tollison represented ECPI University LLC in the lease of 30,769 square feet of office space at 1001 Keys Drive.
- Taylor Allen, CCIM, Brantley Anderson and Bailey Tollison represented US REIF ICP South Carolina, LLC in the lease of 14,930 square feet of office space at 1 Independence Pointe to Centerplate, Inc.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 60 real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2018 brokerage volume exceeded $577 million, which included over 505 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 12 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff holds 46 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.