Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Matt Pickard represented Sunrun, Inc. in the lease of 5,600 square feet of industrial space at 216 Cember Way in Summerville.
- Taylor Wolfe and Danny Bonds represented the owner of Broad River Village in the leasing of 2,400 square feet of retail space at 11107 Broad River Road to a nail spa.
- Ryan McCue represented the buyer in the purchase of 167.41 acres of off-market timberland on McCords Ferry Road in Eastover.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented BIG-RL Crosspointe Plaza, LLC in the leasing of 6,748 square feet of retail space at 820 Woods Crossing Road to Crabby’s Crab LLC.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented 656 Main Street Investors LLC in the leasing of 2,398 square feet of retail space at 656 S. Main Street to a national bank.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Red Wing Shoes in leasing 2,526 square feet of retail space at 1501 WO Ezell Blvd in Spartanburg.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 60 real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2018 brokerage volume exceeded $577 million, which included over 505 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 12 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff holds 46 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.