Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR and Thomas Beard represented the landlord in the lease of 41,877 square feet of industrial space at 2413 Leaphart Road to Central Processors LLC.
- Danny Bonds and Taylor Wolfe represented Branch Sandhill Investors, LP in the lease of 1,250 square feet of retail space at the Village at Sandhill Marketplace to Brusters Real Ice Cream.
- Rox Pollard, Danny Bonds and Taylor Wolfe represented The Beach Company in the lease of 2,200 square feet of retail space at Cardinal Crossing to CycleBar.
- J.P. Scurry, CCIM, Scottie Smith and Paige Bryant represented the landlord in the lease of 2,400 square feet of retail space at 701 Gervais Street to Sabor Latin Street Grill.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented SC Propco LLC in the sale of the flex building at 150 Ebenezer Road in Greer for $290,000 to L&L Enterprises of Simpsonville, LLC.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented R&J Investments in the purchase of the industrial property at 56 Pelham Davis Circle for $1.185 million from Sikes Properties LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM, CPM represented One World Technologies in the purchase of 6.3 acres of land at 4601 Highway 81 in Anderson, SC for $1.4 million from Atkins Real Estate Holdings, LLC.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 140 staff members, including 60 real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville andSpartanburg. Total 2018 brokerage volume exceeded $577 million, which included over 505 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 12 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff holds 46 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.