COLUMBIA, SC – October 16, 2007 – Colliers Keenan Retail Services Group (CKRSG) is on target for record number of Tenant Representation transactions in 2007.
Transactions completed or pending include:
• Fed Ex Kinkos- 8 stores- Charleston & Columbia, SC
• AT&T Mobility- 8 stores- Anderson, Charleston, Columbia, Easley, Florence, Greenville, Greenwood, & Spartanburg, SC
• Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries- 4 restaurants- Columbia & Charleston, SC
• Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina- 3 restaurants- Charleston & Columbia, SC
• Barker Bros. American Deli- 2 restaurants- Columbia, SC
• BCBG Max Azaria- 1 store- Charleston, SC
• Advance Auto Parts- 1 store- Aiken, SC
• Good Year- 8 stores- Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, & Tennessee
• Dollar General- 15 stores- Georgia, North Carolina, & South Carolina
• Hand Picked- 2 stores- Charleston & Greenville, SC
• Arby’s- 2 stores- Charleston, SC
• Camille’s Sidewalk Café- 1 store- Charleston, SC
• Dagwoods Sandwich Shoppes- 1 store- Charleston, SC
Colliers Keenan Retail Services Group provides Tenant Representation throughout South Carolina. As the largest commercial brokerage firm in South Carolina, CKRSG offers comprehensive statewide coverage and superior market knowledge through its offices in Columbia, Charleston, and Greenville.
The CKRSG Tenant Representation team provides roll outs, expansions and/or relocations within markets, lease negotiations, as well as comprehensive market and demographic information. These services are provided daily for corporate real estate directors and franchisees who have targeted South Carolina for growth and expansion.