Ring in the fall season by sharpening your mind and entertaining your imagination through any of the five book clubs being offered by Joe’s Place Bookstore.
• Lady Literati reads books written by women, for women, about women. Meetings are held every first Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Young Adult Book Club reads books written for young adults, but can also be enjoyed by adults, too! Meetings are held every second Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Books and Beyond reads a variety of genres including fiction, non-fiction, essays, memoirs and more! Meetings are held every third Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• LGBTQ+ Book Club focuses on books for, by and about the LGBTQ+ experience. Meetings are held every fourth Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Cookbook Club meets every other month from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The concept is simple: buy the featured cookbook, pick a recipe to prepare and bring your dish to the meeting! Space is limited.
“There’s nothing like reading a great book outside in the crisp autumn air,” said Becky Hendrich, the manager at Joe’s Place. “On top of reading acclaimed books, these book clubs are fantastic ways to make connections and broaden your social circles.”
About Joe’s Place
Joe’s Place is where Greenville residents and visitors come together to Sip, Sit and Read. Located at 2 Williams Street in the Pettigru District of downtown, Joe’s Place offers a wide selection of rare and modern books, local art, coffees and pastries, unique wines and beer, food and much more. Learn what that more is, at joesplacellc.com or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.