Fall is in the air!
Join us downtown for a fun two days as we celebrate Fall, Family and Laurens!
(Please see the safety guidelines below)
FRIDAY, November 6th:
- 11:00 am – Back Street Park Dedication (Corner of Main Street (Hwy 76) and Harper Street (Hwy 221))
- 4:00 pm- Pride of the Piedmont Mural Dedication (Elite Home Care & Food Truck Plaza)
- 5:00 pm-8:00 – Join us back on the Square for late shopping & dining specials, food trucks, marshmallow roasting and live music.
SATURDAY, November 7th:
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm – Support our downtown businesses, restaurants and local crafts people for a fun day of shopping and exploring.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – The TDS Cloggers performance
VENDORS CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION: https://forms.gle/J8CVP9un7PH4JiaMA
In order to continue offering smaller events, please follow these guidelines:
1) All vendors are asked to wear a face covering, especially when interacting with customers and have hand sanitizer available at your booth.
2) All FOOD VENDORS should follow DHEC’s rules for COVID-19 safety guidelines.
3) Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering, especially when interacting with people outside of your immediate family.
4) Please observe social distancing guidelines by keeping 6′ distance when possible.
5) Please be respectful of our businesses and their posted guidelines.
6) If you feel ill, please stay home to get better and join us next time!