Benji Smith, CCIM; Josh Tew, CCIM; Caldwell Johnston, Commercial Broker; and Jim Brown, Commercial Broker with Flagship Properties in Greenville, S.C., recently represented the following real estate transactions:
• Josh Tew represented sublandlord in subleasing ±5,684 SF of office space at 400 Executive Center Dr., Greenville, S.C. Jim Brown represented the subtenant, Ameris Bank, in this transaction.
• Josh Tew represented the tenant, Benchmark Mortgage, in the leasing ±2,500 SF of office space at 420 The Parkway Suite E, Greer, S.C.
• Josh Tew represented the landlord, in leasing ±2,290 SF of retail space at 1559 & 1561 Laurens Rd., Greenville, S.C., to FitPast50.
• Jim Brown represented Carolina Foothills Federal Credit Union in the purchase of ±2.38 acres on Ashmore Bridge Rd., Mauldin, S.C. for their new branch office.
• Benji Smith represented Insight Financial Staffing in the purchase of ±1,925 SF office building at 48 Parkway Commons, Greer, S.C.
• Jim Brown represented Moss Real Properties, LLC, in the purchase of ±3,500 SF office building at 125 Pelham Commons Blvd., Greenville, S.C.
• Jim Brown represented the tenant, Circadian Funding, LLC, in leasing ±1,200 SF office space at 205 Bryce Circle, Simpsonville, S.C.
• Jim Brown represented the tenant, Prosperity Group, LLC, in leasing ±1,850 SF of office space at 3515 Pelham Rd. Suite 101, Greenville, S.C.
• Josh Tew represented the landlord, in leasing ±2,000 SF retail space at 100 W. North Street, Greenville, S.C. to Private Label Carolinas, LLC.
• Josh Tew represented the landlord, in leasing ±2,044 SF office space at 111 Pelham Commons, Greenville, S.C., to Southern Homecare Services, LLC.
Flagship Properties is a commercial real estate company that provides sales and leasing throughout South Carolina. Services include property acquisition, property disposition, tenant representation, landlord representation, and investment analysis. The company is located at 33 Market Point Dr., Greenville, SC 29607.