The Financial Planning Association of South Carolina announced that William Hardaway, III, CPA, PFS, CFP has joined the Board of Directors.
Hardaway is from Florence and has been employed with WebsterRogers Financial Advisors LLP since 2007 first as a tax supervisor and most recently a financial advisor. He is a graduate of Francis Marion University with a BBA in accounting. He will serve as the PeeDee Director for FPA of South Carolina and act as the member liaison for the region in addition to serving on the programming committee.
The following will continue their service on the Board of Directors:
- Chairman | Josh Harris, Clemson University
- President | David Chudyk, Chudyk Financial Services
- President-Elect | Bobby Cummings, Cummings Wealth
- Vice-President & Midlands Director | Jamie Danford, Accumulus Financial Group LLC
- Treasurer | Will Kibler, FinTrust Capital Advisors
- Membership Chair & Lowcountry Director | Nancy Fellinger, Sensible Money
- Community Outreach Chair | John Cooper, Greenwood Capital
- Upstate Director | Dave Turner, My Planning Pro
- Lowcountry Director | Nancy Fellinger
- Melissa Bane, Greenwood Capital
- Chris Cabri, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Wes Johnson, Act Advisors
- Bill Oliver, Cardinal Financial Company
FPA of South Carolina serves hundreds of industry professionals throughout the state and is one of 86 nationwide chapters. FPA of South Carolina serves the entire state offering a variety of learning and networking opportunities for the financial industry. For more information contact Nancye Bailey, Executive Director at [email protected].