The Gray Court-Owings Fall Festival will be held on Saturday November 12 from 3pm to 7pm.
This event will take place in four host locations in Gray Court and Owings.
The locations are:
- Ole Blue Truck Farm located right off of Dogwood Rd
- Main Street Owings right outside of Arbitrary Art Coffee shop
- Gray Court First Baptist Church located in Gray Court City
- Main Street Gray Court hosted by The Rusty Bucket
All locations are within one mile from each other. The event will include the following attractions:
- A Car show provided by the Laurens County Cruisers at Arbitrary Art coffee shop
- Corn hole board tournament hosted by Gray Court First Baptist Church
- Petting Zoo located at Ole Blue Truck Farm
- Live Concert located at Main Street Gray Court with the band, Bob Jones University Bluegrass Band
- Sidewalk musicians at all locations – Andrew Wooten, Lecretia Ann, and many more
- Food at all locations provided by various food trucks, Hot Dogs & More, Lakeview Bar-B-Q, and the Gray Court First Baptist Church will be selling plates for 15$ that include two sides and chicken quarters
- Bounce houses at all locations that are sponsored by Adventure Amusements and Airtime
There will be more than 70+ vendors participating in the Fall Festival and alcohol from Licensed to Ale will be at Arbitrary Art and Traveling Taps will be at Ole Blue Truck Farm
Come out and support Gray Court-Owings and enjoy a great day! Bring your chairs and have a great time.