Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd announced that the firm has been recognized in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Chambers USA has ranked the following HSB practice areas in South Carolina:
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
In addition, Chambers USA recognized nine HSB attorneys as leading lawyers in their practice areas in South Carolina:
- Marshall Allen: Healthcare
- Bill Boyd: Corporate/M&A, Senior Statespeople
- Chip King: Corporate/M&A, Banking & Finance, Senior Statespeople
- Frankie Marion: Litigation: General Commercial
- Steve Matthews: Litigation: General Commercial
- Kathy McKinney: Banking & Finance
- Meg Scoopmire: Real Estate
- David Swanson: Real Estate
- Matt Utecht: Healthcare
Chambers USA ranking results are gathered through thousands of confidential interviews conducted with clients and lawyers by a team of full-time editors and researchers. Individual lawyers are ranked on the basis of their knowledge, experience, ability, effectiveness and client service. Learn more about the methodology used here: https://chambers.com/about-us/methodology.
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to local, national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina with more than 115 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Greenville, SC. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.