Another weekend is coming. Here’s what we know about local events for the weekend:
Thursday, September 16th:
- Palmetto Brothers is presenting Live Music with Jerius Duncan at the dispensary from 7 pm – 9 pm.
Friday, September 17th
- Friday night football schedule (all games start at 7:30 pm)
- Clinton – homecoming game against Blue Ridge High School
- Laurens Academy – home against Cathedral
- Laurens – away at River Bluff
- Friday Night Live with the Tim Lee Band – at Palmetto Brothers Dispensary from 7-9 pm.
- Dining at local restaurants in Laurens, Clinton, Cross Hill, Fountain Inn and more!
Saturday, September 18th:
- Laurens Farmers Market – (8 am – 12 noon) Each week the farmers market gets better and better. They will be set up on the Roma side of the Square so grab a coffee from the Coffee Roost and shop all the great deals at the farmers market.
- And drive over to Lush Acres Farm, the farm store at Thornwell in Clinton (1875 W. Maple St. Extension). Saturday hours are so check it out.
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market – 110 Depot Street, Fountain Inn. Open from 8 am to noon.
- Shop local including some great stores in Laurens and Clinton.
- If the weather permits, get outside and check out the hiking trails, canoeing areas and bike routes right here in Laurens County
- Live Music with Tanner Burch at Palmetto Brothers Dispensary from 7pm – 9pm.
What did we miss?
If you know of upcoming events in Laurens County, share them with the BUZZ by email at [email protected] and we will include them in this feature!