It’s a short work week and the weekend is almost here! There are some great events and opportunities to shop, dine and exercise in Laurens County. Here is the lineup.
Thursday, July 8th:
Thursday is Live Music with Jef Wilson! inside The Dispensary from 7 pm – 9 pm.
Friday, July 9th:
- Finally Friday presented by Main Street Laurens returns to the Public Square on Friday night. Food trucks! Live Music and More!
- Dining at local restaurants in Laurens, Clinton, Cross Hill and more!
- Cool off inside with popcorn and a movie (see above for link to Capitol Theatre current movie. Click here to see what is showing.
Saturday, July 10th:
- Laurens Farmers Market – (8 am – 12 noon) Each week the farmers market gets better and better. They will be set up on the Roma side of the Square so grab a coffee from the Coffee Roost and shop all the great deals at the farmers market.
- Shop local including some great stores in Laurens and Clinton and be sure to stop by the Antique Pop-Up Shop in Clinton for some great deals and the Vestibule for a great cup of coffee or a refreshing cool drink.
- If the weather permits, get outside and check out the hiking trails, canoeing areas and bike routes right here in Laurens County
- Saturday is Yoga & Mimosas! at Palmetto Brothers Dispensary. Bring your mat and a friend! All levels welcomed. $15 includes a mimosa or a pint afterward.
- Saturday night country music artist Aden Webb returns to The Dispensary for Live Music with Aden Webb!
What did we miss? If you know of upcoming events in Laurens County, share them with the BUZZ by email at [email protected] and we will include them in this feature!