Another great Fall weekend in Laurens County is almost here.
Local Fall events that have been popular include:
The Patch in Mountville is closed for the season! They had a great variety of pumpkins and other fall fare and sold out two weeks early. They plan to be back next year with even more to choose from.
Lush Acres Fall Festival and Corn Maze – The Fall Festival/Corn Maze will take place on September 25th and the Corn Maze will be open from September 25th – November 6th. Hours for the Corn Maze is Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. – dark. The cost of admission is $10 (children 3 and younger are free).
Here’s more of what we know about local events for the weekend:
Friday, October 15th:
- Friday night football schedule (all games start at 7:30 pm)
- Clinton hosting Chapman
- Laurens Academy at King (Batesburg)
- Laurens at Eastside
- Fall Music Series – Fountain Inn – The Eric Weiler Band playing at Commerce Park (7-9:30 pm)
- Dining at local restaurants in Laurens, Clinton, Cross Hill, Fountain Inn and more!
Saturday, October 16th:
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market – 110 Depot Street, Fountain Inn. pen from 8 am to noon.
- Jeep-O-Ween Fall Festival at LushAcres Farm (5-8 pm)
- PC Football – PC at Davidson (N.C.), 7 pm
- If the weather permits, get outside and check out the hiking trails, canoeing areas and bike routes right here in Laurens County
- J. Stevens Live Music at Palmetto Brothers (7:00 pm)
What did we miss?
If you know of upcoming events in Laurens County, share them with the BUZZ by email at [email protected] and we will include them in this feature!