Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC (JNR), a Charleston-based accounting and business advisory firm, announces promotions for the following professionals: Cameron Ernstberger, Anne Drummond, Kyle Hamm, Brittney Neeley, and John Raynor.
- Cameron Ernstberger – promoted from Senior Staff Accountant to Tax Supervisor
- Anne Drummond – promoted from Staff Accountant to Senior Staff Accountant
- Kyle Hamm – promoted from Bookkeeper to Staff Accountant
- Brittney Neeley – promoted from Staff Accountant to Senior Staff Accountant
- John Raynor – promoted from Staff Accountant to Senior Staff Accountant
“We are excited to announce the promotions for these dedicated accountants, who have consistently exceeded expectations and will continue to play a vital role in the success of our firm”, said Will Russell, CPA, Partner – Jarrard, Nowell & Russell.
Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC
Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC, is a certified public accounting and business advisory firm based in Charleston, S.C., utilizing significant experience in corporate financial management and public accounting. The firm serves clients in the Lowcountry and throughout South Carolina, including Columbia and the Midlands. Drawing on extensive, executive-level financial management experience with international Fortune 500 corporations, the firm counsels business and individual clients with a comprehensive and strategic approach, placing emphasis on long-range financial goals and business planning. They are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, among the industry’s largest associations of accounting, consulting, and professional service firms.
Learn more at www.jnrcpas.com