University of South Carolina Upstate
Perform administrative duties for the Office of Disability Services and to provide assistance to the Director, Assistant Director, and Assistive Technology Specialist of the office.
• Provide professional assistance to Disability Services to include pre-screening students to identify their needs for proper referral, setting up student data files in software program, scheduling appointments and tests.
• Provide frontline professional duties to include: greet students and visitors, email communications, facilitate correspondence, screen telephone calls.
• Work with faculty to receive tests for students and proctor tests.
• Assist budgetary operations including paying invoices and other bills/dues that are required. Organizing financial records.
• Order and inventory supplies needed for operation of office
• Other duties as assigned by Director.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma and 4 years related experience; or equivalency. A successful background check is required.
Salary: $10.50 – $18 per hour based on education and experience
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/115079
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.