University of South Carolina Upstate
The Administrative Assistant will provide service, coordination of activities and support functions for the Mary Black College of Nursing’s Greenville campus. Primarily providing administrative support for the RN-BSN and Graduate Programs and reporting to the RN-BSN and Graduate program director. Responsibilities include maintaining all applications and student files, recruiting graduate students and communicating with potential students throughout the application process. Works collaboratively with the academic advisor and recruiter for the RN-BSN track.
• Greets and directs guests, receives and routes incoming telephone calls, provides general support to faculty and visitors.
• Performs advanced office duties such as filing, scanning, copying, day-to-day projects, and note taking.
• Monitors and ensures all equipment, records, and supplies are secured.
• Tracks and maintains office supply inventory in collaboration with the Administrative Assistant to the Dean.
• Recruits for the graduate nursing program by contacting leads or prospective graduate students derived from lists, referrals, and advertisings by phone and/or email.
• Maintains strong relationships with prospects and guides potential graduate nursing students to enrollment.
• Provides support to students during the application process such as program requirements, admission criteria, and acceptance notification.
• Maintains all applications and student files.
• Provides administrative support for the RN-BSN track working collaboratively with the RN-BSN recruiter.
• Works within various program software (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.). Performs other administrative duties as assigned in support of the school of nursing.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma and 4 years work experience that is directly related to the area of employment; or equivalency. Successful background check is required.
Salary: $28,215 – $34,250; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/121961
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.