Peay & Associates, a local CPA firm in Clinton, SC, is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to support our growing team. The firm prides itself on providing personalized services to individuals, owner operated businesses and various other entities in our community and across the Southeast.
The Administrative Assistant manages the reception area, serves as the initial client contact point, and provides firm wide administrative support.
• Greeting guests, answering and routing incoming telephone calls and providing general office support.
• Perform general office duties such as filing, scanning, copying and management of client files.
• Perform administrative support duties for the firm including managing staff calendars, scheduling appointments, and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of document processing procedures and staff responsibilities for appropriate routing of client documents received, client questions and inquiries.
• Monitor and ensure all equipment, client records, and supplies are secured.
• Track and maintain office supply inventory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior financial/accounting experience and/or administrative support experience in a personal service or professional setting.
• Experience in customer service role with regular interaction with the public.
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing and willingness to learn firm practice management software.
Salary requirements for this position are negotiable and commensurate with prior experience, skills and the background of the applicant. The firm provides paid vacation, holidays and sick days, a 401(k) plan with company contribution and firm paid health insurance.
The intention is for this position to be full-time, but the firm is open to part-time/flexible in office schedules for the right applicant.
Interested applicants may email resumes to [email protected].