University of South Carolina Upstate
The Admissions Counselor will assist with recruitment activities: Position will also be responsible for interviewing and providing counseling for new prospective students, conducting presentations, and maintaining electronic student recruitment data base.
• Interviews and provides tours for prospective students to build new student enrollment.
• Visit schools, businesses, and community events to represent USC Upstate and recruit students. Assist in recruitment initiatives within the community to promote Upstate.
• Updates information in Banner as needed, reviews admission files and counsels students.
• Assists with monitoring website, answering phone system, chat system and social media to assist prospective students.
• Assists with data entry and management of admissions CRM. Use CRM lists to gather prospect information for recruitment visits.
• Participate in recruitment events on and off campus to grow enrollment and build brand.
• Provide presentations for groups regarding higher education and/or USC Upstate
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record. A successful background check is required.
Prefer candidate with knowledge of USC Upstate campus and for Upstate graduate.
Salary: $15.00 per hour
For more information and/or to apply, go to https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/148240
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.