Application/Recruitment SpecialistFebruary 15, 2023
University of South Carolina Upstate
Process applications for admission and determine admissions status. Duties include relating information about admission status to prospective students and their parents. Enters data to support recruitment and marketing messages.
• Processes applications for admissions including file preparation, data entry, and transcript review and determining appropriate admissions decision to expedite student enrollment.
• Enters all college transcripts into a data system to allow for admissions, grade calculations and transfer of credit for degree purposes. Enters high school transcript data including courses, test scores, grades and class rank to establish data streams to determine admissions decisions, CHE annual reports and scholarship candidates.
• Assists with student recruitment via SLATE CRM system. Enters student prospects into data management system. Manages outgoing student recruitment messages and mailings.
• Supports student recruitment events and programs including attending events, entering data and communicating with students and families.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful background check is required.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in higher education.
For more information and/or to apply, go to https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/140338
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.