Assistant ControllerJune 27, 2022
The Assistant Controller, will report to the Financial Manager and be responsible for supporting both sites in financial operations and duties. This position will be based at the SC facility.
In addition, the successful candidate must provide leadership to establish and promote a positive work environment that drives excellence in productivity, people, customer service and quality.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
• Assist the Financial Manager with the budgeting process.
• Ensures all accounting practice are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles.
• Creates financial statements and reports as needed throughout the organization.
• Assists with billing and tax documentation preparation.
• Works with the financial team to create internal controls and policies.
• Collaborates with the IT team to ensure financial records and system processes are maintained properly.
• Identifies successful solutions to discrepancies in financial records.
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting or Finance
CPA a plus
Requires five plus years – solid work related experience including progressive roles
Possesses a strong understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
Must be seen as a specialist and subject matter expert on complex technical and business matters.
Requires in depth knowledge of big data and data analytical systems.
Strong leadership skills, may assume future team lead role for specific work groups.
Strong organizational and computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
Advanced Skills in Excel.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Good interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational skills
Travel may be required for this position – up to 25%
Email – [email protected]