Assistant Director of Annual GivingJune 29, 2022
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
University of South Carolina Upstate
Reporting to the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving, the Assistant Director of Annual Giving (ADAG) develops and executes the annual solicitation strategy in alignment with the university’s strategic priorities. The ADAG manages the comprehensive annual giving program, including direct mail, giving day, digital campaigns, giving webpages, employee campaign, senior legacy society.
• Develops and executes a multi-channel strategy appeal schedule that utilizes a variety of medium to communicate with potential and current donors. Draft content, manage production schedule, identify targeted segments, and oversee project budget for annual giving campaigns, continually monitoring progress toward campaign goals.
• Assist the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving in driving alumni engagement by cultivating and building relationships to create loyalty for USC Upstate that will lead to an investment of private support.
• Coordinates donor acquisition and renewal strategies related to annual giving for academic colleges/schools, intercollegiate athletics, and campus partners. Works in collaboration with campus constituents to execute integrated multi-channel strategies utilizing targeted messaging, audience segmentation, and crowd-funding techniques.
• Supports the stewardship process associated with annual giving, including leadership annual giving and consecutive giving recognition programs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience in an area such as donor relations, alumni engagement, annual giving, or business development. Good driving record, valid driver’s license and successful background check are required.
Higher education fundraising and/or strong understanding of development process and comprehensive campaigns; working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge RE-NXT strongly desired.
$37,849 – $46,058; Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/123603
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.