Clinton, SC textile distribution center seeks a team-work minded CUSTOMER CARE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE to join our busy team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manual order entry and allocation of customer orders
2. Facilitating order intake via EDI
3. Communication via phone and email with our diverse customer base
4. Detailed daily follow through with our shipping department
5. Inter-department communication and cooperation with sales, purchasing, management, shipping and receiving.
Customer care experience in manufacturing, importing or warehouse distribution preferred. College education preferred. Ability to handle fast-paced email communication is crucial for the successful candidate. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and a keen sense of urgency. Knowledge of import and export processes helpful. AS400 or other mainframe experience is a plus. Must be competent in Excel, Outlook and web navigation.
Benefits available include 401K, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit application via this link: https://jobapps.hrdirectapps.com/applicantform/D6211221276/0