The Customer Service – Sales Support Specialist is to provide customer satisfaction by leading the interface between Sales, R&D, Marketing and Operations Responsible for identifying and recommending procedure and work instruction improvements and best practices relevant to the regular duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Execution and optimization of all related customer service day-to-day activities. Order in-take, processing, delivery confirmation, customer communications and demand planning.
• Provides accurate and timely communication to customers to ensure needs and expectations are met. Including written correspondence, telephone, and electronic exchange to all internal and external customers
• Independently and effectively prioritize daily tasks, and follow up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction
• Participates in daily operations and planning meetings
• Builds long-term relationships with customers that includes developing trust and providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
• Acts as the liaison between customers, internal teams, global sister companies and 3PLs.
• Partners with Global Manufacturing Sites, Supply Chain, and Sales, to monitor overall supply status.
• Keeps Sales Management informed of overall supply status on a weekly basis.
• Provides operational and tactical support to Sales Managers (presentations, sampling, UPS shipments, and reporting) as needed.
• Assists Sales with driving new opportunities to closure
• Responsible for assisting in the execution of customer satisfaction surveys, forecasting and quote processing.
• Maintain sales department files in an orderly fashion to promote ease in retrieving information and documentation.
• May involve inside sales
• May require some travel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 1 to 2 years’ customer service
• Experienced with ERP systems, SAP or AX a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• EDI experience a plus
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Strong organizational and communication/listening skills
• Ability to maintain professionalism under stress
Primary Working Relationships
Promotes a strong work ethic and displays a team player mentality
Self-motivated, detail oriented and results driven
Passionate for getting things done on time and every time
Other Fibertex resources as necessary
Please apply to: