If you are a digital marketing whiz, geek out on SEO & analytics, and have a knack for graphic design, then we want to hear from you.
The Digital Marketing Manager engages across the organization to support a comprehensive marketing communications program. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple social media channels, creating strategic web content, managing graphic design needs, guiding digital marketing, and assisting with event planning.
As a key member of the communications team, this professional contributes to a regionwide effort to bolster the local economy by attracting the world’s best companies, talent and entrepreneurs.
Write a cover letter to persuade us that you are THE ONE, and submit it with your resume by Monday, August 5 to [email protected]. CRDA will not respond directly to inquiries.
Daily activities include managing social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.), guiding graphic design and digital media partners, creating presentations, executing and analyzing digital campaigns, overseeing search engine marketing, and participating in event planning and execution.
The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker with the confidence to interact with community leaders and c-suite executives, and ability to work with relative independence. Be prepared to provide work samples demonstrating skills in social media writing, content creation, presentation development, graphic design & project management, and overall measurement/analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, progressive experience including direct experience managing multiple social media channels
- Excellent computer skills, ideally including MS Office Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Google AdWords, social media measurement tools, Mac applications, Salesforce.com, and WordPress
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a collaborative team environment
Full-time, professional position provides competitive salary, benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and career development. Work environment is a professional office setting, and requires occasional over-night and in-market travel.