Director for Video Services
University of South Carolina Upstate
The Director for Video Services is responsible for all video operations of the athletics department.
• Coordinate, create and implement multimedia content and game day production for video scoreboards at home men’s and women’s basketball games and volleyball matches.
• Coordinate, create and implement multimedia content and game day production for video scoreboards at home men’s and women’s soccer games and softball games.
• Oversee the production value/quality of the ESPN and Big South broadcasts for men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s soccer, volleyball, baseball and softball. Create and produce graphic designs for use in social media, television, and in-venue videoboards as part of the athletic department’s creative graphic design staff, while providing daily oversight of student staff working in this area.
• Oversee the production of highlight videos for use in various mediums including implementing on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, Athletics web site, Hall of Fame Banquet, and the annual Athletics Awards Banquet. Record and produce coaches’ shows periodically throughout the year for distribution through various online mediums, such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Train and supervise student worker staff in conjunction with video operation.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Operations and the Director of Athletics
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of two years of experience in video production is required. Valid driver’s license, good driving record and a successful background check are required.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in all aspects of broadcast and game day production is preferred. Experience in managing and training a significant student and part-time staff. Additional preferred experience includes video editing software, in particular Final Cut Pro, as well as graphic design software.
Salary: $35,568 – $45,000; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/116749
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.