Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator – Temporary
University of South Carolina Upstate
The Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator plays a vital role in University Advancement and will manage, and coordinate donor relationships by acknowledging and celebrating donor contributions.
• Manages an annual calendar of donor stewardship and related processes. Collaborates with the Assistant Director of Annual Giving to design and execute initiatives and programs to communicate appreciation and impact to donors, ultimately increasing retention. Initiatives include the leadership annual giving recognition, consecutive giving recognition, planned giving recognition, and donor “thank-a-thons.”
• Manage and operate the award management system to steward donor scholarship dollars and expectations. Serve as a liaison between University Advancement, Financial Aid, and school/unit scholarship liaisons on the awarding process.
• Coordinates the annual fund report process that synthesizes donor, financial and grant recipient information and student appreciation correspondence.
• In coordination with advancement staff, plans and implements special events that honor donors, cultivate donor prospects, and enhance overall development efforts, including (but not limited to) donor recognition societies, donor recognition receptions and the Scholarship Luncheon.
• Manages processes related to stewardship to ensure proper tracking and coding of all development-related event, as well as updating constituent data for stewardship actions and related activities. Updates and maintains fund information, scholarship recipient information, and student thank you correspondence in an accurate and timely basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related program experience. A successful background check is required.
Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, and AcademicWorks programs preferred.
$25.00 per hour
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/126726
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.