Firefighter – City of ClintonMarch 28, 2023
The City of Clinton is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Fulltime Firefighter. Under constant supervision, responds as needed to emergency and non-emergency situations such as various types of fires, vehicle collisions, rescues, training sessions, fire prevention events, and other related duties.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, proof of a 4-year High School Diploma or GED recognized by the SC Dept. of Education.
(2) Applicant must maintain a valid SC driver’s license and a good driving record.
(3) Position requirements include, but are not limited to, extensive and frequent strenuous physical labor, ability to remain calm in stressful situations, attendance at training sessions, ability to interpret technical information, good judgment, and good oral/written communication skills.
(4) Work is predominately outside in various climatological conditions year-round.
(5) Must pass all pre-employment physicals, drug screening, post-offer skills, and/or physical ability testing.
(6) 24/48 hr shift
(7) This safety-sensitive position is subject to ongoing random drug testing
(8) This is a non-exempt position subject to overtime under the Federal K
(9) firefighter exemption.
(10) Full benefit and compensation package.
Apply at www.cityofclintonsc.com