About Our Agency
The South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs (DDSN) is the state agency that plans, develops, coordinates, and funds services for South Carolinians with the severe, lifelong disabilities of:
intellectual disability and related disabilities
autism spectrum disorder
traumatic brain injury
spinal cord injury and similar disability
About Whitten Regional Center
Whitten Regional Center is a residential facility of the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs located in Clinton, SC serving residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
1. Prepares food according to recipes and following food department policies and procedures.
2. Labels food stating food item, preparation day, service day and expiration date.
3. Properly chills food in chill blaster. Ensures proper storage after food is prepared.
4. Complete temperature logs, as required throughout the day.
5. Clean cooler and chill blaster. Clean and sanitize work area, and completes all assigned duties before end of shift.
6. Cleaning and sanitizing of cook area. Hygiene and sanitation according to DHEC and Food Service Department policies.
7. Completes attendance sheets daily. Maintain break times, in accordance with departmental rules.
8. Check labels of food items. Monitors for out of date items, rotate stock, bag snacks, and assist in all areas of Food Service as needed.
Online applications must be submitted at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sc/ddsn. You must include ALL current and previous work history and education.