Watertech needs a installer and tech for our team. Person should first have a can do attitude and be a team person. Watertech sells, installs, and services our product.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Flexible in job duties.
• Operate a variety of tools.
• Service-minded, motivated, and an independent self-starter.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, office staff, managers on a daily basis.
• Willingness to take certification classes.
Experience and Requirements
• Ability to lift some heavy weight.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch for long periods of time.
• Must be able to carry, lift and climb up to a 6 ft. ladder.
• Have or be willing to eventually purchase own tools.
• Work on a residential job site in all weather conditions.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
$15/hr with opportunities for bonuses and commission.
Send resume to: [email protected]