This is a remarkable opportunity for a results-driven strategist and change agent to serve as a Marketing Manager at Midlands Technical College. The successful candidate is a highly collaborative, visionary, and skilled leader able to spearhead and execute comprehensive, strategic communications and enrollment-building campaigns.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, fluid and dynamic environment and understands the nuances of effectively communicating with stakeholders and developing successful integrated communication strategies and campaigns.
- Developing marketing strategies and programs that build relationships, promote the college and ultimately increase enrollment, business partnerships and community support.
- Managing one or more functional divisions of the college’s marketing and public relations needs and works collaboratively with other divisions and departments to help achieve college and departmental objectives.
- Planning, administering, and evaluating college communications.
- Supervising targeted marketing strategies to support student/client recruitment efforts across academic programs and administrative units.
- Managing the college brand ensuring consistency in the use of brand deliverables, messaging, and logo; Supervises the use of all deliverables to ensure compliance of established guidelines.
Midlands Technical College is dedicated to providing excellent service to its students, employees, and the community. In doing so, all MTC employees will take two Service Excellence courses: a college-wide program to enhance our collective efforts of ensuring MTC is a first-choice college.
This position is located on the Northeast Campus in the Marketing and Communications department.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and three (3) or more years of full-time work experience.
Six (6) or more years of full-time work experience in marketing, communications, and advertising. Portfolio of work (print, digital, video).
It shall be the policy of Midlands Technical College to make employment decisions (recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, training, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment) without discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic group, color, age, religion, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, military service, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
In accordance with South Carolina state law, Midlands Technical College is also committed to making qualified veterans a priority for employment.
Normal Work Schedule (Other):
Monday-Thursday – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; Friday – 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Hiring Range – Min.
Hiring Range – Max.