Programmer AnalystSeptember 30, 2021
Responsible for providing technical support to users of the colleges’ administrative systems; serve as the first level contact for functional/technical staff members.
Provide technical support to various departments.
Director of Enterprise solutions
• Provide technical support for ERP systems.
• Integrations, operating system and O/S level scripting
• Work with contractors, consultants and vendors to solve issues with software, systems and related processes.
• Developing and maintaining Database SQL
• Analyze business procedures and processes to identify improvements to user processes.
• Document procedures, processes, scripts, and changes to systems.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong database skills (SQL) and relational database concepts
• Experience with programming languages. Ability to write scripts or programs as needed
• Strong analytical and functional assessment skills
• Organized, detail oriented and skilled at working with a variety of individuals.
• Must be a team player
• Exhibit a willingness to try innovative solutions to solve a variety of problems
• Ability to provide technical training to other staff members
● Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science / technology or business