Second Shift Part time Shelter AttendantMarch 31, 2023
Second Shift Part-time Shelter Attendant
Appropriate candidate will be responsible person who has a passion for helping those effected by domestic violence. Attendant will be responsible for the shelter during their shift. Applicant must be able to pass a SLED background check, DSS Central registry check, have a valid SC driver’s licenses, pass a sex offenders check and a drug screen.
• Responsible for the operation of the shelter during hours on duty
• Assist with appropriate office tasks
• Be available to clients for crisis intervention and supportive listening
• Answer crisis line and direct phone calls when needed
• Conduct intake, complete paperwork and review rules with new clients
• Dispense client supplies such as personal items, linen, clothing or medication
All interested applicant can email [email protected] or call 864-715-5001.