Responsible for providing technical support to users of the colleges’ administrative systems; serve as the first level contact for functional/technical staff members.
Provide technical support to various departments including Advancement, Admissions, Finance, Human Resources and the Registrar.
Director of Enterprise solutions
• Provide technical support for ERP systems. Primarily Banner software, operating system and O/S level scripting, and integrations between ERP applications.
• Work with contractors, consultants and vendors to solve issues with software, systems and related processes.
• Developing and maintaining (Oracle) Database SQL and PL/SQL.
• Coding and maintaining Linux system scripts (shl) and Windows systems.
• Analyze business procedures and processes to identify improvements to user processes.
• Document procedures, processes, scripts, and changes to systems.
• Maintain accounts and security for various systems, including Banner, Linux, Oracle, and other systems.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong Oracle skills with an excellent knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, and relational database management systems
• Strong ability to write SQL scripts from the administrative database
• Experience with programming languages. Ability to write scripts or programs as needed
• Very strong analytical and functional assessment skills
• Builds relationships with Vendors, consultants, contractors, and users of Presbyterian College computer systems. Organized, detail oriented and skilled at working with a variety of individuals.
• Must be a team player
• Exhibit a willingness to try innovative solutions to solve a variety of problems
• Ability to provide technical training to other staff members
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science / technology or business preferred
● Banner experience preferred