Sterilite: Injection Molding Process Technician/Assistant Production Supervisor, ClintonAugust 7, 2020
- Job Title: Injection Molding Process Technician/Assistant Production Supervisor
- Location: 1939 Charlottes Road
- Clinton, SC, 29325
- Base Pay: $24.41 – $29.15 / Hour
- Other Compensation: $1.00/hr. attendance bonus
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Required Degree: NONE
- Manage Others: Yes
- Name: Susan Ayres
- Email: [email protected]
Injection Molding Process Technician/Assistant Production Supervisor
- Responsible for training employees, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Reporting and taking corrective action when necessary to supervised employees.
- Trouble shoot machines, molds, materials and color.
- Respond to inspector/packer bell, check cycle and adjust as needed.
- Inspection of product quality, make proper repairs/adjustments.
- Adjust and repair auxiliary equipment.
- Take last shots and set-ups for jobs ending during assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must possess supervisory skills, a thorough knowledge of die setting, plastic injection molding processing, robotics and control systems. Candidates must be mechanically inclined and be able to thrive in a fast-paced production environment, working 12 hour shifts in alternate, 3 and 4 day work cycles.
Favorable background screen and drug test results required.
As a member of the Sterilite team, you will enjoy a starting rate commensurate with your experience. This position entitles you to Sterilite’s excellent benefit program that includes paid vacation time, health insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), dental, vision and life and AD&D insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with a match, product discounts, and educational reimbursements.
Sterilite is an equal opportunity employer.