“Shipper B – Loader”
Some of the duties and responsibilities that are required for this job position include:
1. Move stock from warehouse to staging areas as required.
2. Placing stock in trucks for truckload orders, helping driver to load and be responsible for counts and accuracy of items on such loads.
3. Keep department clean and organized, putting stock away in proper places
and rearrange warehouse as needed to accommodate production.
4. Make inventory counts when required.
5. Must be able to work 12- hour shifts.
6. Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
7. Must maintain a good attendance/performance record.
8. Must be able to perform other jobs as assigned.
The following are the requirements for this position:
- Must be accurate, conscientious, and capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Experience loading trucks preferred.
- Must be able to be licensed to operate a Sterilite fork truck.
- Must be willing to be trained as a Shipper A.
Please note: A background check & drug test is required for this position.
As a member of the Sterilite team, you will enjoy a starting rate commensurate with your experience. This position entitles you to Sterilite’s excellent benefit program that includes paid vacation time, health insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), dental, vision and life and AD&D insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with a match, product discounts, and educational reimbursements.
Sterilite is an equal opportunity employer