- Job Title: Technical Support Manager
- Location: 1939 Charlottes Road, Clinton, SC, 29325
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Maximum Experience: 10 Years
- Required Degree: 2 Year Degree
- Name: Susan Ayres
- Email: [email protected]
Provide Manufacturing with technical support to improve processes and maximize productivity. Assist with technical training and development of manufacturing personnel. Assist in overseeing, supervising and instructing plant supervisory/management staff in daily plant operations.
- Constantly works to train, develop and motivate supervisory and management personnel so that they are improving their skills and effectiveness.
- Assists the Plant Manager in meeting the plant’s objectives.
- Fosters open communications among all levels of employees.
- Works with molding room staff to troubleshoot quality and production problems and to coordinate needed mold repairs/maintenance.
- Meets regularly with the plant manager and others to review scheduling priorities, production problems and personnel matters.
- Seeks ways to improve plant efficiency, operations and productivity.
- Assists Plant Manager in overseeing employee training and motivating employees. Promotes a fair, firm, and friendly work environment.
- Supports the Plant Manager in maintaining labor budget as set by Home Office.
- Maintains familiarity with the plant’s warehouse and shipping and administrative functions.
- Assists with training and technical development of manufacturing personnel.
For over 80 years Sterilite has manufactured household and storage products that help people to organize their lives. We are the largest plastic housewares company in North America. Sterilite’s broad line features some of the most innovative and distinctive products available on the market today. We have the following opportunity for a qualified, highly motivated individual at our Clinton, South Carolina location.
As a member of the Sterilite team, you will enjoy a starting rate commensurate with your experience. This position entitles you to Sterilite’s excellent benefit program that includes paid vacation time, health insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), dental, vision and life and AD&D insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with a match, product discounts, and educational reimbursements.