Substitute Teacher Job Openings
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves. Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to learn and grow every day.
Who do we provide substitutes for in Columbia, SC?
• Lexington/Richland 5
• Lexington 4
Why substitute teach?
• Positively impact the education of students in your own community.
• Feel good about the work you do.
• Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
• Enjoy work-life balance.
Perks you’ll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
• Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
• Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
• Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
• Weekly pay
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for eligible employees
• Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
• Ability to select your preferred school locations
• Apply now!
o Email: [email protected]
• Not interested? Do you know someone who is? Share this job! We’re always looking for more role models!
Our commitment to you:
Kelly® Education is committed to our substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately protected by school district policies and procedures.