D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments portfolio company, provides a wide range of products serving the food service and food packaging industry.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Utility 2. In this function you will perform various production related tasks such as feeding machines, sorting, checking and packaging products. May be required to use floor loading trucks.
$13.00/hour, plus .75 shift differential
• Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
• Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
• Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
• Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
• Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
• Actively participates in the D&W safety improvement process/activities, e.g. Hazard Identification, Safety Suggestions, Safety Teams, etc.
• Performs various production related tasks such as feeding machines and packing a wide variety of products
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Maintains his or her work area in neat condition
• Assists other workers with specific task as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
• Stack, wrap and label raw materials or finished goods
• Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records
• Supports the Plant’s Food Safety initiatives by completing plant required Food Safety training and by implementing / complying with the required practices.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package which includes:
• Wellness program
• 401K with company match
• Company paid Life Insurance
• FSA (Medical & Dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Plus more!