The Web Developer Coordinator will help create marketing assets across multiple channels that encompass our overall brand and style according to the Richloom Fabrics brand guidelines. The Web Developer Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team to create digital content and visual elements used in brands marketing strategies.
• Design and construct web pages, e-mails, and digital marketing pieces.
• Design and execute email marketing campaigns.
• Assist with B2C/B2B email communications across brands
• Suggest new technologies and visual enhancements
• Utilize modern technologies and best practices to improve site performance and user experience.
• Perform website maintenance. (Content, Information, and Image Catalog)
• Implement design requests and update on-going site content.
• Maintain rules and ECX application.
• Utilize various analytics resources for site traffic (Big Commerce and Google Analytics)
• Manage and data and catalog updates form internal ERP system and image depository.
• Degree in design, web development, or related field
• 3 – 5 years prior experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Big Commerce platform a plus.
• Knowledge of Mac and PC platforms.
• Portfolio demonstrating expertise in web graphics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organization and planning skills
• Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and follow-through with high attention to detail.
Please submit application and resume via this link: https://jobapps.hrdirectapps.com/applicantform/D6211221276/0