Just Say Something would like to thank everyone who sponsored, participated, and volunteered in the 33rd Annual Red Ribbon Classic Golf Tournament, presented by the Reedy Property Group, on March 29, 2021 at the Thornblade Club in Greer. Thanks to everyone’s dedication and love of the sport, over $67,000 was raised in support of the Youth Impact Sports program, which emphasizes teamwork, youth substance use prevention, and life skills.
The winners of the 33rd Annual Red Ribbon Classic include:
* 1st Place – Bank of Travelers Rest – Justin Hill, John Montgomery, Lee Dumas, Lee Bedford
* 2nd Place – The Tollison Family – Bailey Tollison, Taylor Allen, Colby Ebert, Kyle Snipes
* 3rd Place – International Plastics – Steve McClure, Dennis Schwab, Tim Schwab, Scott Friday
* Closest to the Pin – Dan Watter
* Longest Drive – Taylor Allen
The raffle winners include:
* Fred Bentfeld – Set of Michelin Tires
* Mike McNicholas – Golf for 4 – Preserve at Verdae
* John Glunt – 60-minute golf lesson with Jay Haas Jr.
Just Say Something strives to bring awareness to issues that have taken over the community, state, and country, such as the opioid and e-cigarette use epidemics. Substance use and addiction do not discriminate and we want to continue to empower youth, parents, and the community to have open and honest conversations about their detrimental and, sometimes, deadly consequences.
Thank you for helping Just Say Something continue to educate, prevent, and support youth and families in making good decisions every day so they may reach their potential and thrive.
If you would like to participate in the 34th Annual Red Ribbon Classic Golf Tournament, contact Phil Clark at 864-467-4099 or continue checking our web site at https://justsaysomethingsc.org. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/justsaysc.