KDS Commercial Properties, LLC, a Greenville-based commercial real estate firm, announces transactions for the fourth quarter of 2020. KDS commercial real estate brokers had a solid quarter despite COVID disruption with an equal mix of sale and lease deals in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The fourth quarter 2020 transactions are as follows:
• Harry Croxton, KDS Commercial Properties Senior Advisor and Retail Specialist, represented Namo Properties, LLC in the sale of a 4,800 SF building at 106 North Main Street, the former home of Lemongrass Thai Restaurant for 25 years in downtown Greenville.
• Larry Webb, KDS Commercial Properties Senior Advisor, represented City Lights, LLC in the leasing of a 720 SF retail space located at 133 Cleveland Street in Greenville. City Lights is relocating their interior design, lighting, and furnishing business from its current location at Ramcat Alley in Clemson.
• Gary Kirby, KDS Commercial Properties Advisor & Industrial Specialist, represented the seller Stud Dawg, LLC in the sale of a multi-tenant retail property at 755 John B. White Blvd. in Spartanburg, S.C.
• Larry Webb, KDS Commercial Properties Senior Advisor, represented the owner, Wheelman Properties, LLC in the leasing of 5,000 SF of retail space at 115 Welborn Street in Greenville’s Unity Park. The space was leased to Pangea Brewing who will be renovating the space and opening a new brewery with dining in the spring of 2021.
• Mark Ratchford, MAI, Managing Partner of KDS Commercial Properties, represented the landlord in the leasing for a 2,800 SF office space located at 607 Pendleton Street in downtown Greenville. The tenant is a financial services company.
• Larry Webb, KDS Commercial Properties Senior Advisor, represented the tenant, Boyd Cycling, in the lease of 8,700 SF of industrial & office space located at 1105 Old Buncombe Road in Greenville. Boyd Cycling has relocated their corporate office, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
• Larry Webb, KDS Commercial Properties Senior Advisor, represented UPCA Properties, LLC
in the sale of a 3,678 SF medical office investment property located at 702 North A Street in Easley to a private investor.
• Mark Ratchford, MAI, Managing Partner of KDS Commercial Properties, represented Mutual Home Store of Fountain Inn in the sale of a retail and warehouse building located at 203 S. Main Street in downtown Fountain Inn. The property was purchased by a local investor.
• Brad Doyle, Senior Advisor and Office Specialist of KDS Commercial Properties represented R+R Financial Advisors, LLC in leasing a 2,017 SF office space at 101 Pelham Commons Blvd. in Greenville, S.C.
• Mark Ratchford, MAI, Managing Partner of KDS Commercial Properties, and Brad Doyle, Senior Advisor and Office Specialist of KDS Commercial Properties, represented the seller, Stokes & Co in the sale of a 4,500 SF Class A office building located at 15 Halton Green Way, in Greenville S.C. Stokes & Co relocated to 108 Fredrick Street to accommodate their growing accounting business.
For information about KDS’ transactions, past projects, and current listings, call 864-242-4200 or visit www.KDSproperties.com.
About KDS Commercial Properties
KDS Commercial Properties of Greenville, SC offers full-service brokerage, development, and investment services for commercial real estate throughout the Upstate of South Carolina. Since 2001, KDS Commercial Properties has been serving clients with a more personalized approach to real estate solutions in the Upstate of South Carolina. From brokerage and investments to development and property management, KDS offers a wide range of services with integrity and professionalism clients can expect. For more information about KDS, visit www.kdsproperties.com or call 864-242-4200.