Laurens Annual Sip & Stroll – Tickets Still Available for April 21st EventApril 11, 2023
Merchants, music and wine all combine for a fun evening at Main Street Laurens’ annual Sip & Stroll event.
This year the event will take place on Friday, April 21, 6-9 pm. With the Historic Square as the backdrop, participants will enjoy great music while they make their way from one store to the next shopping and sampling the extensive list of wines available. This year’s event is sponsored by Thomas Mechanical.
Music will be provided by 90’s Mix Tape on the new Laurens Plaza.
“The Sip & Stroll has become a signature event for Main Street Laurens, one that everyone looks forward to,” said Jonathon Irick, Main Street Laurens Executive Director. The music, food trucks, businesses and restaurants are open to anyone during the event, but tickets will be required for the wine tasting.”
Participating businesses will have light refreshements, many paired specially with the wine served in their store. If you find a new favorite wine (or two) you can return to the Main Street Laurens tent on the Public Square to purchase your favorites to take home. The event is a fundraiser for other activites in revitalizing Downtown Laurens. Click HERE to purchase your tickets.
The list of wines selected for the event includes:
- BORRASCA ROSE CAVA – SPARKLING ROSE (SPAIN)
- OAK RIDGE ZINFANDEL – RED (CALIFORNIA)
- LOUIS BOUILLOT PERLE DE VIGNE BRUT -SPARKLING (FRANCE)
- RIVATA MOSCATO – SWEET WHITE (ITALY)
- II DUCA CARDINAL SWEET RED (CALIFORNIA)
- WINZER KREMS GRUNER VELTLINER – DRY WHITE (AUSTRIA)
- ARMANI PINOT GRIGIO VENEZIE – DRY WHITE (ITALY)
- GOVERNORS BAY SAUVIGNON BLANC -DRY WHITE (NEW ZEALAND)
- SMITH BENCH CHARDONNAY – TRADITIONAL OAKED CHARDONNAY (CALIFORNIA)
- BOUGRIER ROSE D’ANJOU – FRUITY SWEET ROSE (FRANCE)
- OLEMA ROSE COTES DE PROVENCE -DRY ROSE (FRANCE)
- RADIUS MERLOT – RED (WASHINGTON)
- CALIVEDA PINOT NOIR – RED (CALIFORNIA)
- MASCOTA CABERNET SAUVIGNON – DRY RED (ARGENTINA)
- RENIERI INVETRO – DRY RED (ITALY)
- SAN GREGORIO LAS 75 VENDIMIAS – DRY RED (SPAIN)
- CARA MELLO GRAPEFRUIT – SWEET WHITE (CALIFORNIA)
- ARMANI PROSECCO – SPARKLING (ITALY)